Wednesday 24 March 2010

jom kembali ke bentuk asal

he's the reason for every drop of my tears...



let's just forget everything that ever happen between us okay.. don't waste your time on me cos i'll never wanted to waste mine..

just let it be...
just take that i'm just a friend as what i try to think of you from now on.

the pain is beginning to annoy me to death...
just go on with your life and your dearest friends...

if possible never show your face in front of me..
the sight of you really makes me wanna vanish into thin air...

yeah please go celebrate your success somewhere else but no in front of me

i congratulate you for your success in breaking my heart to pieces.
thank you for giving nice moments yet ugly memory.




footnote: i'll wait no more





jahatjahatjahatjahatjahatjahatjahat

No comments: