Monday 27 July 2009

ZIP IT... LOCK IT... KEEP IT...

hahahahaha...

today is very da cannot go...

our beloved LDEV lecturer mr. adnan give this very.. extremely BIG STATEMENT!!!
he told us that we should not speak our mother tongue when we are among TESLians....

that give a very big heart attack!!!!!!!!(especially to hanif n faiz as both of them both pure klate guys...) although we are very... extremely... aware that we actually should speak in english....

but as an 8teens year old student.. the word POYO,PULUN came rushing through my mind when i was imagening myself communicating in english...

hahahahahaha.... the memory of high school haunt me again....:))


even when we start follow his hope aka advice aka order outside our class..
the people around us( not a TESLians of course) smirk their way when the went through us..
well.. mr adnan already warned us in that aspect...
it's not something that we didn't expect....

just that i cannot ignore the sad feeling that started to exist in me.....
it never occured to me that these people can be very evil sometime....
until i experienced it myself...
when i saw them looking like that at us....
the first dialogue that came to my mind is like this
" pehal korg nak tgk semacam???!!!! ala dah x reti tu xyah la nak jeles plak"
and i didn't voice it out of course.... just naughty idea inside me yelling me to scream it out loud....

by the way back to the real stuff..
as a future english teacher that's is what we should endure in order for us to keep our quality of proficiency....

so for my fellow TESLians....

start speak in english...
read in english....
dream in english...


1 comment:

Mardhiyah Maidin said...

PIJON!!!!

u forgot something la....

READ ENGLISH ROMANCE NOVELS....
THE ENGLISH IS SUPERB!!!

HAHAHAHA.....